Rescued documentation issues

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Mon Oct 26 23:34:11 CDT 2009

As I said in my original email, there are people who are working on those problems.  It behooves all of us to work closely with them.  They tend to be museums and libraries.  Sometimes they don't LOOK like museums and libraries as we've come to know them, but that's because the challenge has become something different than when we just wondered where to stack all the books.  But they are still working on the core problem: how do We (the societal We) ensure that we don't forget what we know.  -- Ian