Searching Sage-IV ROM 2.0/2.1 dump

David W. Erhart daviderhart at oldzonian.com
Wed Apr 14 15:12:03 CDT 2010

Hi Holger,

I missed your earlier emails, sorry.  I'll look for them.

I can help with the ROMs.  I can pull working ROMs from Sage II and Sage IV
systems.  I'm not sure right now what versions.  I'll have to look into
that.  I'll need to get an EPROM programmer up and running again though.  If
anyone is near San Mateo, California with one up and running that I can come
over and use, that would speed up the process.

Regards,
David.