April 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Apr 1 00:27:26 CDT 2010
Ending: Fri Apr 30 18:29:59 CDT 2010
- Reading ancient paper digital media (was Re: Hamurabi Focal source)
- Pre-1980 DEC Technical Reports/Memoranda?
- cctech Digest, Vol 80, Issue 1
M H Stein
- Making Hard Sector Floppies
- MARCH selling its entire minicomputer collection
- any other pdp-8 simulators which will run tss/8 as pdp-8/i?
- Classic Computers to see in Bristol UK and South Wales
- AP: MITS Altair pioneer dies age 68
- Servo tracks on SMD disk
- UCSD p-System hoard to disperse
- Don't Copy That Floppy
- Hamurabi Focal source
- optical ADB mouse
- Northstar Horizon boot disks
- Tons of 'free' TI-99/4A stuff in Helena, Montana
- N* Question
- Executing of RT-11 programs under RSTS/E
Jerome H. Fine
- Are QIC 1000 tapes rare?
- Anyone have an image of a Japanese PET chrgen ROM 901447-12?
- Ampro "Little Board" boot disk?
- chips (was Re: Reading ancient paper digital media (was Re:
- Paper drilling (was: Re: Making Hard Sector Floppies)
- Reading a BRUSYS tape
- *free* NEC APC in Schenectady, NY
- eBay disaster
Zane H. Healy
- Some original "IBM" software - $5 each
- Can someone confirm this chip equivalence?
- IBM 51TD Floppy Drive pinout
- desparately seeking four (4) x VAX 8250's (sort of, maybe)
- Masscomp still available for rescue
- seeking PDP-11/93 CABKIT for BA23, swap or sell MicroVAX BA23 parts, and SBOX CQD223A/TM
- Terak Variable Density
- seeking PDP-11/93 CABKIT for BA23
- Desoldering Chips, was Re: Can someone, > confirm this chip equivalence?
- Desoldering Chips, was Re: Can someone confirm this chip equivalence?
- Dayton Hamvention
- Any IBM Aptiva fans out there?
- PDP5 Emulator?
- Hercules (IBM emulator) under threat?
- Linctape reading?
- N* Lives!
- DEC RPR02 on eBay
- HSJ50 w/ CI interface on eBay?
Steven M Jones
- Canon PJ 1080A printer manual
- CDC 9-Track SCSI Tape Drive FREE!
- on and off topic magazines and journals to be gotten rid of
- RoHS nonsense, was: Desoldering Chips, was Re: Can someone,
- CompuPro format/copy utilities
- Searching Sage-IV ROM 2.0/2.1 dump
- N* lives - Morrow DJ/DMA controller support
- Intel MCS-8 cards on Erik's VC Forum
- Interesting N* software
- VAXstation 4000 VLC Power Supply
- Memorex 102 20MB Hard disk
- National Semiconductor memory module for PDP-11
- DEC RK05F videos and pictures - running it naked!
- Xedex Baby Blue CPU Plus ISA card
- Wanted: CompuPro System Support 1 card
- Use mini CDR for equipment info?
- WTB: SGI Professional IRIS CPU / Help Needed
- telegrams then and now
Zane H. Healy
- pdp-11/35 on Ebay UK
- New old products :)
- multiplatform EDA tools (was Re: New old products :)
- Cross-platform EDA tools (was Re: New old products :)
- Has anyone ever heard of theProtec Microsystems PRO-83?
Robert.Melville at forces.gc.ca
- 40 yrs ago today, April 13, 1970, "Houston we've had a problem" by James A. Lovell
- 128k Plessey Data General Nova 3 Memory Board
- Did someone have a hack for 8" or 5-1/4" drives using a Flash drive ?
- worn edge fingers
- HP Integral questions
- Electric Dreams (UK'ers only)
- Terak disk update
- MAINDEC-08-D5FA? original tape and/or scan of listing?
- Classic computer brochures on eBay (UK)
- Stuff to dispense with pt 1.
Zane H. Healy
- Long shot: Burroughs C3360 schematic?
- Dec RV20 docs
- Looking for a Tally model 420 paper tape punch.
- Transfer files to/from N* CPM image?
- HP-IB, Amigo/cs80, again, connectors
- FFS: vintage cardboard boxes
- IMS Pyxis Board
- PDP-11 CAD System on Craigslist (Boston)
- OT: ACM insurance
- Suggestions for repairing HP tape drive capstans?
- MDS Series 21
- Anyone pick up the Manx ball yet?
- classic computers at notacon7
- FTP from Windows to VMS
- Monarch/Dynabyte 6600 in Albany, NY
- More stuff to get rid of - Seattle, WA
- DEC DMP-11 SYNC SERIAL INTERFACE MANUALS???
- difficulty trying to locate CP/M files XLT80.COM, XLT80.ASM
- Found digital catalog
jthecman at netscape.net
- low cost prototype PCB vendor?
- MicroPDP-11/83 badge wanted
John A. Dundas III
- Wang 1200 Trip
- i8355 from SDK-85 flakey
- Looking for an Apple /// keytop
Zane H. Healy
- Anyone know anything about Infoton terminals?
- Looking for a proper HP keyboard
- Computer Furniture (was Transfer files to/from N* CPM image?)
- MicroVAX 3100 Model 40 and 8MB memory modules
- In Bay Area
- Rusty pdp8/e chassis anyone?
- PPC 601 and mftb/mftbu
- Geek stuff auction
- The Computer Journal (Citrus Heights version)
- RK8E controller board revisions - Chaos ahead, help needed
- Low level formatting an Apple Profile hard disk
Mr Ian Primus
- Free DAT tapes
- Wang 2200
- Altair 8800(ish)
- Apple //e/t
- "The Hard Disk You've Been Waiting For"
- Unsticking an RD53
- HP rx5670
- the beginning of the end for floppies
- AlphaServer 1000A not booting
- Looking for Thomas Foote
- Strange formats, was Re: the beginning of the end for floppies
Nico de Jong
- Anybody need some NSC 800-3I's?
- Dysan PAT-2+ Performance Alignment
- Kenbak-1 on eBay
- An option - Re: the beginning of the end for floppies
- a generic 486 system bid up to $105?
- Continued: Edge connector refurbing
- A huge chunk of Gopherspace up for download
- Identify RS232 loopback? plugs
Curtis H. Wilbar Jr.
- PC/ix (was a generic 486 system bid up to $105?)
Last message date:
Fri Apr 30 18:29:59 CDT 2010
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:40:52 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).