Amiga programming (was Re: what was VMS/OpenVMS written in?)

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 12:01:21 CST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ethan Dicks" <ethan.dicks at gmail.com>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: what was VMS/OpenVMS written in?

> I loved programming on the Amiga, but I preferred system programming
> to application programming (i.e. - not so much Intuition work, but
> plenty of work on device drivers for disk and network and I/O cards
> and lots of console-I/O programs in C and MC68K assembly).
>
> -ethan

So noone here did any demo programming on the Amiga? I have only just
started my first (all assembly coded) demo. It's certainly fun playing with
the hardware :)
I have only been working on it for a month, but hope to have the finished
version done by around March next year, when I'll release it into the Amiga
community and upload a video of it to YouTube :)

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk