Tek 4051 firmware listing

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Mon Dec 13 17:02:22 CST 2010

I once had to proofread Dutch.  I was once fairly fluent in German and I'm familiar with French and Italian (classical singing career, former life), but the word structure of Dutch seemed wildly different from anything I'd ever seen before.  Fortunately the job was effectively one of transcription (desktop publishing stuff) so I could compare the original with the digital version.  But man, that was slow....  -- Ian