6809, 6502, or 6802 computer

Andrew Lynch lynchaj at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 17:42:00 CST 2010

Hi,

I just received some PCBs for a 6809, 6502, or 6802 computer.  The ECB host
processor can either be a stand alone computer with the IO mezzanine board

Alternatively it be connected to the N8VEM backplane and rely on the N8VEM
SBC for IO or do both simultaneously.

The computer board supports 6809, 6802, or 6502 CPUs depending on builder
preference.  You set configuration jumpers for the CPU you select.

The 6809 CPU configuration supports the CUBIX, the 6502 CPU supports DOS65,
and for 6802 and/or the 6809 there is a FLEX port in the works.

More information is available on the N8VEM mailing list and N8VEM wiki.

Please contact me if you have questions or comments.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch