Need help with Project Northstar/Data I/O System-19/ADM Terminals

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Fri Dec 17 23:55:18 CST 2010

Many moons ago, I was responsible for the electronics in a recording studio (in the days of analog).  Given that the musicians usually smoked like stacks, I made a habit of taking home the PCBs from the recording equipment, running the dishwasher (with no soap, as Allison notes), drying them by hand and then airflow.  Signal-to-noise ratios  and reliability of control systems increased noticeably.  -- Ian