Unknown TI logic series

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood at btconnect.com
Sat Dec 18 07:04:09 CST 2010

The strange number may well have been there to prevent them being resold as
full spec 74 series parts.

As to TI not selling untested parts. Well go look at a DEC board full of TTL
and tell me who made them. Hint DEC 100% tested all bought out
semiconductors and in many cases put their own numbers on them.

If you have your own testing facility why buy tested parts?

Regards

Rod Smallwood