Alpha Micro...

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Thu Dec 23 23:24:10 CST 2010

> Sorry...  thought it might help, still a damned nice machine...  I did
> some work here and there on some AM's back in the 80's and 90's and they
> were all the smaller Altair/Imsai sized units, never seen one that big
> before, cool machine and the price is pretty darned good...

No, it is nice looking, I agree. However, it's missing its boot drive and
getting AMOS on it will be a little sticky. It does at least have the VCR
interface, and Alpha Micro does still sell AMOS on VHS tape, so it's possible
for someone enterprising.

Myself, I like the later Eagles. My Eagle 300 is set up as a web server:

	http://ampm.floodgap.com/

-- Excellent guess, Kreskin. Wrong, but excellent. -- Space Quest 6 -----------