apple Lisa2. Keypads

Erik Klein classiccmp at vintage-computer.com
Fri Dec 24 16:44:43 CST 2010

On Friday, December 24, 2010 12:15 PM steve shumaker wrote:

> does anyone have an actual measured diameter of the pad available?

As near as I can measure they are 7/16ths of an inch (11mm) in diameter,
3/16ths of an inch (5mm) tall.  I don't have calipers so these are eyeball
on a ruler measurements, but should be pretty close.

I can do pictures if you want.

Heck, if someone wants a few samples to try and reproduce I can do that too.

Does anyone know anyone at Keytronics who might be able to swipe the
original machining, specs, etc?  Maybe someone high up we can talk into
making a few tens of thousands more? :-)

Heck, they owe the community for these problems and should do this by way of
apology.  Give me a good, last-a-century buckling spring keyboard over these
mushboards any day!

Erik Klein
www.vintage-computer.com
www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum - The Vintage Computer Forums
marketplace.vintage-computer.com - The Vintage Computer and Gaming
Marketplace