Selling Calcomp 565 plotter

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Tue Feb 9 03:03:45 CST 2010

>   Oops.  I didn't actually look at the auction.  The solenoid assembly
> would be impossible to find and very difficult to fabricate.
I should put one of those on eBay... The one who pays $200 for the plotter will probably pay some
$100 more for the pen holder!

>   I wonder how difficult it'd be to resurface the drum?
Hm, if you don't insist on a perfect aluminium surface....like me.... I used the stuff you use for
your car to fill some holes on a 563 drum. Looks ugly, feels smooth - and works again.

Regards,

Philipp

--
http://www.hachti.de