HP-IB, Amigo/cs80 was Re: hp 9153 floppy & disk

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Feb 17 21:13:23 CST 2010

On Feb 16, 2010, at 8:14 PM, Keith M wrote:
> Good PCB design is hard to do for hobbyist.  There is essentially
> no DECENT free software.  Eagle is the closest, but then they have
> the limitation of 2" x 2"(or something) boards on the free
> version.  So you take people NEW to PCBs and you place arbitrary
> limits which makes it even harder for them to succeed.

   No, there's *excellent* free software.  For one, PCB (http://
pcb.gpleda.org/) is as good as all but the very best five-digit-
pricetag commercial stuff I've seen, and it's getting better
literally every week.  I've done a number of both commercial and
hobby designs with it, as have many others.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL