Windows 1.0, Windows 2.0, Windows 3.0

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Feb 25 09:24:41 CST 2010

At 10:53 PM -0700 2/24/10, Richard wrote:
>In article <alpine.DEB.2.00.1002241640160.4497 at slate.spiritone.com>,
>     "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com>  writes:
>
>>  I have a sealed copy of Windows 1 (might actually be 1.01, IIRC).
>
>How'd you come by it?

I got it from that place which all things Windows belong. ;-)  A
Garbage Can. :-)  I kept it since it's v1.  Actually truth be told I
have most releases up through XP Pro.

The first version I touched professionally was v2.  I've never had
the misfortune of using Vista or Windows 7, though I'm using Server
2k8 and will probably have to start using Windows 7 soon.

Zane