FIDONET Node List 1986 #164 (June 13 1986)

Bill Degnan billdeg at degnanco.com
Sun Jan 10 16:52:33 CST 2010

I found an old FIDONET nodelist from June 13 1986 in my files today. This
list is missing from any online archives I could locate, but I assume that
there *must* be a comprehensive list from the 1980's, right?

I have uploaded the nodelist here:
http://www.vintagecomputer.net/fidonet/
1986 #164

Here is the best archive I could find in a brief search of the web:
http://ambrosia60.dnsalias.net/fidonet/nodelist.php

Does anyone have any nodelists they'd like to share? If so send to me and
I will post on my site. It's a shame that there is not more of a
comprehensive nodelist archive.

Bill