Apple LC2

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 15:01:12 CST 2010

> > While not strictly unobtanium, I wouldn't be sure where to get that
> > DA26HD from right now.
>
>     Here?
>     http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=180-M2621MN-ND
>
>     So easy :) Look for DB25HD on Digikey :D

Why would you search for D_B_ anything? It's an A-size shell...

Anyway, I've found all sorts of odd connectors at Digikey. They haev a
good range of edge connectors (0.125" and 0.156" pitch edge connectors
are almost unobtainable over here), they were also the only place I could
get a cable-mounting microribbon socket.

And I diskvoerd they sell UNC nuts and bolts :-). You haev to buy them in
packets of 100, but that's not an excessive number. So I now haev a box
of the most common types here...