Museum for sale

Robert Krten root at parse.com
Wed Jan 20 15:14:46 CST 2010

I am selling the pdp12.org museum.  Major pieces include:
PDP-12
PDP-8/L
PDP-8/I
PDP-8/E (3)
PDP-8/F
PDP-8/M (2)
7 H960 cabinets
1100+ spare modules (1000+ single, rest dual and quad)
Shelves for modules
Dual TU56 drive
3 x 8" floppy drives
40+ square feet of parts drawers (TTL, discretes, other semis, connectors, etc)
8 linear feet+ of documentation
100+ DEC handbooks
100+ 8" floppies
DECCassette unit
Several expansion chassis (some empty, some with full card sets)
Paper tapes
Drawings
plus a ton more stuff

I'll be entertaining serious offers until the end of February.

Shipping would be on a local pickup basis -- I will be available for
up to 5 days get it packed up and loaded onto your truck.

If you need a more detailed inventory, send me an email; I'm working
on putting everything together.  Due to the sheer volume of stuff, it
will be almost impossible to be 100% accurate (except for the big
things, of course :-))

The pdp12.org website is back up for a few days to allow browsing.
The 11/20, 11/R20, ML11, are sold.  The pdp12.org address can be
included if you like.

--
Robert Krten