VSV11 on pdp11, was : Re: OLPC [Was: Something completely different]

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:54:39 CST 2010

From: "e.stiebler" <emu at e-bbes.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:41 PM
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Subject: VSV11 on pdp11, was : Re: OLPC [Was: Something completely
different]

> Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
> > Argh.. I'm slipping far from topic here, maybe I should write something
> > about the PDP-11/73 with VSV11 videocard I got to play with yesterday.
>
> That would be actually refreshingly on topic ;-)

Indeed!
That pdp8/L value thread is way off topic unless Windows xxx runs on an 8!
Anyway, ISTR to have the FMPS of the VSV-11. And somewhere is a BA11-?
box stored with a backplane containing modules: M7061, M7062 and M7064
if I remember that correctly. That box was connected to a PDP-11/23+ which
I swapped 10 years ago. If needed I can search the VSV-11.
Could take some time, because it might be 40 km away ...

- Henk.