Museum for sale

Robert Krten root at parse.com
Fri Jan 22 07:51:02 CST 2010

Hi all,

Apparently, I was not clear :-)  I'm hoping to sell the museum in *one lot*,
and that's what the end of February deadline applies to.  If I haven't
received an acceptable offer by then, then I will certainly consider
selling individual pieces...  Please ping me after the end of February
if you are interested in individual pieces.

Hope that clarifies things :-)

Cheers,
-RK