Free in Seattle - SGI Personal Iris 4D/35 & Iris File

Josh Dersch derschjo at mail.msu.edu
Sat Jan 23 17:40:49 CST 2010

Local pickup only, these things are huge.

I have a 4D/35 in non-working condition.  It doesn't power on but is
complete (well, ok, it's lacking drives and sleds) with 64mb memory and
if I recall, a full complement of video hardware (GR 1.2, bitplane,
z-buffer, turbo.)  I can take it apart again if you want to know for
100% sure.  It's in decent cosmetic condition, but it could use some
TLC.  A fun machine when working, especially if you want to play around
with older versions of IRIX.

Comes with an Iris File (external SCSI enclosure the same size as the
Iris itself).  Again, no drives or sleds.

I'm in the Seattle area.  If you want it, come and get it in the next
week or it's off to RE-PC in Tukwila...

Thanks,
Josh