Atari/Commodore hybrid, was Re: General religious wars (was Re: Editor religious wars)

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Wed Jan 27 00:19:37 CST 2010

They aren't accusations, they are Dave Morse's own words, under oath in
a court of law.

Here a small sample of just a small piece of his testimony (I don't want
to spill all of the beans, but here is some just to show that what I'm
saying is fact)

http://www.atarimuseum.com/computers/amiga/dmorse.pdf

Curt