Tricord Servers????

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Thu Jan 28 11:44:11 CST 2010

Hi,

   Anyone out there collect Tricord Servers?   I used to install and
work on these back around 95', did work on a couple of ES7000 and ES8000
systems at Newsday and Scherring-Plough.   I was just remembering them
today, and figured I'd see if anyone had any of them.   They are fairly
big sized units, about 3-4' tall, 19" wide styled cabinet, their
motherboards were rather unique and in a sense, weird too, like how the
card cage was accessed via the back and underneath the mainboard and such...

Let me know if anyone collects these, thanks.

Curt