Part Number for a MicroVAX II Fan

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 28 17:14:46 CST 2010

I agree, I thought 30A was a bit ridiculous, but I typed what I saw, and
with the noise it makes 30A might not be too far out :-).

It is back in the machine now so I can't check at the moment to see if there
was actually a faint decimal point before the "3", but I am sure there must
be. In fact someone sent me a picture of a similar one which does show a
clear leading decimal point.

Regards

Rob