Iomega Bernoulli Box 20+20 (A220H)

Michael B. Brutman mbbrutman-cctalk at brutman.com
Thu Jul 1 22:45:23 CDT 2010

I need a source for a cable and cartridges.  There are some cartridges
on eBay that I can throw a few bucks at, but the cable is a little more
difficult.

Does anybody know of a good source for off-the-wall SCSI cabling?  I'd
like to run this from a SCSI 1 or SCSI 2 card, and I have a variety of
cabling that has Centronics or DB25 connectors.  But the DB37 is foreign
to me, so I need to find a cable or an adapter for my existing cables.

I have a PCjr with a native SCSI sidecar.  It's just screaming 'Bernoulli!'

Mike