ACE xx2247 key

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Wed Jul 14 16:37:25 CDT 2010

I have seen these on eBay quite often.  That's where I got the one for my 8/e.  :-)

Also, it is possible to rotate the cam that engages the microswitches behind the key so that the machine is "always on" and you can control the power with a powerstrip.  That's how my 8/e was when I got it.  It doesn't damage the machine but allows you to power it until you can find a key.  -- Ian