HP Technical BASIC (was Re: 68K ISA project)

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Jul 15 11:20:48 CDT 2010

On 7/15/10 5:50 AM, Rik Bos wrote:

> If I remember correct technical basic was for the HP 2000/1000 series.

Technical BASIC came out of Corvallis, eventually moving to Fort Collins.
There are documents on it for the Integral and 9000 series on bitsavers.

The 2000 TSB was a VERY different thing, predating both of them. I just
found a product announcement from Computer Design for the 2000A system
from June, 1968.

There are several other BASICs for the 2100 series as well, user written
and HP written.