360/30 simulator video

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Fri Jul 16 15:11:28 CDT 2010

Ok, the code for the basic simulator is now available at:
http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360/vhdl/

If you have a Digilent S3 board then you can download the "bit" or "mcs"
files to program it directly.

I haven't yet documented the external switch wiring, but if you run it
as is you can use the onboard switches for Reset, Start and Stop.

Have fun!

Lawrence

Lawrence Wilkinson                                 lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                       http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360