Research Machines Nimbus-186

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 14:48:38 CDT 2010

I am now the proud owner of a Nimbus motherboard.

Anyone w/a technical manual? Does it use standard floppy drives? It seems to have onboard video ports, so I'm thankful for that at least.

I found some warez here:

http://www.theoldcomputer.com

I arrived at specific Nimbus files (about 5, including DOS 3.1 - will run on the N-186?) by googling (everything is categorized as a *rom*, it being the worlds biggest bloodiest rom site), so you might be better off using that back door.

 So help me out guys. Need to get this bad boy operating.