Coherent 3.1.0...

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Jul 21 20:43:17 CDT 2010

At 4:56 PM -0700 7/21/10, Mark Davidson wrote:
>Woo-hoo!  Just bought a copy (sealed, apparently) of Coherent 3.1.0 on
>EBay!  That made my day...
>
>Mark

Nice!  I remember reading about Coherent 3.1 when I was first
starting out with Linux.  Back in the Linux 0.12 days I really wished
I could afford a commercial UNIX variant, now everything is Linux.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |