Fanfold paper tape storage bins/trays

Rich Alderson RichA at vulcan.com
Thu Jul 22 14:50:00 CDT 2010

Serious question:  We have a number of paper tapes which have been stored
in paper boxes for quite some time.  I would like, if at all possible, to
move these into the kind of storage containers in which many of our tapes
already live.  These are transparent stable plastic with a lid, divided into
8 sections of Just the Right Size(TM) to hold fanfold paper tape.

There is probably no one who makes these any longer, but on the off chance
that I am wrong about that, does anyone know (a) who might make these, or
(b) what they are called, so that I can try to find them using one of the
large search engines, or (c) have a supply of them stashed with which the
current owner is willing to part?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Server Engineer
Vulcan, Inc.
505 5th Avenue S, Suite 900
Seattle, WA 98104

mailto:RichA at vulcan.com
mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.PDPplanet.org/
http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/