USB spec (was Re: Serial interfaces (was Re: Any former Psion 5 owners

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 14:54:59 CDT 2010

> The complete USB 2.0 and 3.0 specs are available on
> http://www.usb.org/developers/docs/
> I think it contains all electrical and protocol specifications.

Thanks... I've skimmed the USB 2.0 spec, and to be honest it does appear
to be ridiculously over-complicated for anything I need to do. I suspect
this comes from making a 'universal' interface that could handle
everything from keyboards to mass storage devices to printers to ...
(which IMHO was a mistake...)

But anyway, I'll remember where the docs are in case I have ever to work
with it..