Authenticity opinions

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Tue Jun 1 09:20:49 CDT 2010

Good suggestion Tim and thanks to others for their suggestions too.
I'll give this a try and see how it pans out.  I can sure test the
theory with a VARIAC.  The original transformer is rated at 7.25V @
10A so I think the current capability is sufficient--  just too low of
a secondary voltage.

--
Chris Elmquist