Semi-OT: Apple iPad

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jun 1 10:35:26 CDT 2010

Okay, I know the iPad is totally OT, but here is my question, does
anyone on this list have one, and have you tried using it for reading
PDF's off of Bitsavers?  How practical is this?

I'm finally making real progress at getting my computer "lab" setup
with the systems I plan to keep, and don't have a way to read manuals
out there.  Currently the only computer that doesn't have a VT420
attached is the Commodore 64.  Guess I should get the SGI o2 or
Sunblade 1000 hooked up...

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |