C64: Chameleon 64

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Jun 3 15:32:27 CDT 2010

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

> So, I'm hoping for a release this year. I'm getting one!

Thanks for all that info.  I just checked the cost in US Dollars, and at
todays exchange rate it looks to be about $240.  I'm going to start saving
my money, as I want one when it's released!  This is seriously cool!  It
seems like the only Classic Computing related stuff I buy or rescue anymore
is Commodore related.  But then I have more DEC stuff than I know what to do
with.

Zane