Lightbulb police? (was RE: Anyone off to VCF-UK)

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 4 16:19:49 CDT 2010

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Tony Duell wrote:

> Eeek!. Considering that I regard most UK magazines are being pretty
> awful, yous must be downright useless :-(

My favorite magazine is "Black+White Photography" from the UK, I don't
bother with any computer magazines anymore, and haven't for years.  I used
to really enjoy the Amiga magazines from the UK.  The only Linux magazine
I've ever really read was the original from the US.  Most of the Computer
magazines I liked are long gone, or not worth reading.  The only magazines I
read now are niche photography magazines.

Zane