photos from VCF UK etc

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:34:39 CDT 2010

> Personally, i think the future of an electronic/electrical flea market is
> going to be on uncertain legal ground for any organiser in the UK, perhaps
> there should be unofficial ones, that way the organiser isn't responsable.

We have been hearing the same kinds of "uncertain legal ground" stuff
in the US for years, and pretty much nothing has ever happened. Sort
of like the mythical tax man that shows up at the fests - everyone has
heard of him, but nobody has ever seen him.

I figure I am closing in on my 500th (yes, five hundred) hamfest, so I
have my ear pretty close to the ground.

--
Will