TRS-80 Model II Manuals

Nathan Pralle nathan at nathanpralle.com
Mon Nov 1 09:15:27 CDT 2010

On 10/29/2010 4:24 PM, Jason T wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Nathan Pralle<nathan at nathanpralle.com>  wrote:
>> Thanks to the ever-useful JP Hindin, I've obtained a set of TRS-DOS disks
>> and other application disks for my TRS-80 Model II system, which is the
>> entire setup pictured here, plus a bit more:
> Not to assume that anyone is running a disk-duping service for the
> Model II, but I just acquired one recently also (just the main box,
> not the whole table :) and I am without media of any sort.  I've got a
> lot of blank 8" disks, though, and would be happy to send them ahead
> or trade them for something to boot the big grey beast.

Once I have cleaned the drives properly and verified that the disks
actually *work* and so forth, I'd be happy to make copy of the disks for
anyone that wants them for the cost of shipping.    I don't believe I
have a lot of free 8" media so I think you'll have to provide that
unless you're in a pinch, then let me know and I'll try to dig you up at
least a TRS-DOS disk.

Nathan

--

Nathan Pralle, Computer Geek