TRS-80 Model II Manuals

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Tue Nov 2 16:38:55 CDT 2010

I have one, too, that I've just started playing with (and need to work on), and I have both the internal floppy drive and an external dual floppy.  I also have a bunch of floppies that appear to have fun things on them like Scripsit and Xenix (I have the 68K upgrade, too).  Once I get my machine functional I'll post here and let everyone know, so perhaps I can help out a few folks.  -- Ian