Kaypro "Profile" Magazines free+postage from 95006

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Nov 5 16:15:42 CDT 2010

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010, steve shumaker wrote:

> available for free + postage from 95006:
>
> several partial years of the KayPro focus magazine "Profiles":
>
> Dec/Jan 85 –Dec 85 (full year)
>
> Jan-Mar 86; Jul 86
>
> Jun –Jul 87; Sep – Dec 87
>
> Jan – May 88
>
> Note that these issues are all available as scanned docs (or will be shortly)
> on Gene Buckle's site at www.retroarchive.org. But if you gotta have an
> original....
> I figured I'd offer them here before they get recycled. mags are in good
> shape.

These issues will get posted this weekend:

profiles_v2n10.pdf
profiles_v2n4.pdf
profiles_v2n5.pdf
profiles_v2n6.pdf
profiles_v2n7.pdf
profiles_v3n1.pdf
profiles_v3n10.pdf
profiles_v3n11.pdf
profiles_v3n2.pdf
profiles_v3n3.pdf
profiles_v3n4.pdf
profiles_v3n5.pdf
profiles_v3n6.pdf
profiles_v3n7.pdf
profiles_v3n8.pdf
profiles_v3n9.pdf
profiles_v4n1.pdf
profiles_v4n3.pdf
profiles_v4n4.pdf
profiles_v4n5.pdf
profiles_v4n6.pdf
profiles_v4n7.pdf
profiles_v4n8.pdf
profiles_v2n8.pdf

Roughly 2GB of data.  Each one is anywhere from 65MB to 98MB in size.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

by the clean end.