Terak 8510/c Info?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Nov 6 03:22:25 CDT 2010

In article <4CD4CC23.4000503 at bitsavers.org>,
    Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> writes:

> On 11/5/10 8:11 PM, Richard wrote:
>
> > I have a complete system with a number of floppies.  I've been meaning
> > to send them to Al for archiving...
>
> 8010/a or /c ?

The nameplate doesn't say A or C:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/legalize.slc/Terak#>

> CHM has a few hand-labeled Terak floppies, probably from the 8010/a's
> that we have.

I have a fairly large number of them and they include Pascal, RT-11
and a music system.

> I dug up a few more documents, but nothing all that interesting.

I have some documentation, but I don't think its anything that isn't
already on bitsavers.

> There was also someone working on a simulator at one point
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/bk-terak-emu/

Cool, didn't know about that.  Looks like the only thing holding him
back on the Terak is a ROM dump.