S-100 board PCB planning

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood at btconnect.com
Tue Nov 9 03:42:25 CST 2010

Hi
    Thanks for the reply. Well I do have a genuine (N*H) motherboard.
The serial I/O is on the motherboard so I am assuming it will boot to ROM
Monitor with just the N*H CPU card in position. As you confirm that it’s a
generic S100 motherboard then other non N*H S100 boards may well run.

Regards

Rod Smallwood