RF31s available

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 04:48:34 CST 2010

On 17 November 2010 23:31, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>  I can't afford to ship them across the pond myself right now, but please don't scrap the drives themselves, the world's supply of DSSI drives is drying up really fast.
>
>                 -Dave

Looking at our own beloved ParcelFarce costings I can get a 2.5kg box
over the pond for as little as $61 for a 28 day delivery, around $75
for 5 day delivery. This is assuming a bare drive packed in the sort
of box we normally ship tape drives in at work.

Cheers,

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?