Looking for IBM 5250 TwinAx terminal...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 4 13:51:12 CDT 2010

On 10/4/10 2:08 PM, JP Hindin wrote:
> Anyone in the US (preferably close to Iowa, but I suspect that's wishful
> thinking) got a 5250 that they might be able to spare? I now have the
> space to work on bringing my System/34 to working order and it didn't come
> with a terminal.

   I have two 5250s on my System/36 (5360), but I don't really want to
part with either of them.  I might be willing to work out a long-term
loan, though, if you strike out elsewhere.  Please keep me posted as to
your progress; this family of IBM machines strongly piques my curiosity.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL