Looking for IBM 5250 TwinAx terminal in Australia

Nigel Williams nigel.d.williams at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 18:01:52 CDT 2010

Cloning JPs request but I'm seeking Twinax terminals in Australia please.

Having acquired a clutch of AS/400s, my only true IBM 3197 twinax
terminal is dead.

If anyone knows the trick about how to open the video section of an
IBM 3197 I would be interested in knowing. I removed the two
self-thread screws from the bottom which seems to release part of the
case but something still holds the top, presumably needs some leverage
to unlock.

Aside: I was intrigued to see that the logic of the IBM 3197 is