Triage I - PROM Programmers & 5400s

CRC technobug at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 19:42:05 CDT 2010

I'm in the midst of chipping away at "The Pile" and offer the following to the list prior to supporting Witman's campaign or skipping them:

Two PROM programmers: US$ 10 each + shipping -

See: <http://elipsoid.home.comcast.net/~elipsoid/PROMPrgmrs/index.html>

Data I/O Model 20B MOS Memory Programmer. I have no info on the beast, but appears to program the following:

2704  2732  764N
2708  732A  2764
2716  7320  8741
2508  7321  8748
2516  8764  8749
4816  2564  8755
2532

SPI Model 8407. PROMs are listed on the pull-out card pictured. Again no info available.

I also have five bundles of ~300 14-pin ceramic ICs that test out as 5400/7400 TTL. Assume that they are 5400s since they came from a Hughes Aircrash auction many years ago. Available for postage.

Shipping from 85704 - USA

	CRC