Any design "gotchas" with the Xicor X2864 EEPROM?

Allison ajp166 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 07:48:13 CDT 2010

Hi Ethan,

I have a unch of them and use them frequently.
The way I program them is a 64kx8 ram board that uses
2164s and I just plug them in and run a simple copy program
that has a delay after write for each byte.  Beats 2764s!

I use the parts where 2764s would be used paying attention
to device access times.

You shuld be able to find an english datasheet as they were
popular.

Allison