April 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Apr 1 01:54:03 CDT 2011
Ending: Sat Apr 30 22:49:07 CDT 2011
- Wanted: Sinclair MK-14, Micral R2E, Scelbi 8H, Datapoint 2200, Mark 8 Mini, Kenbak and/or PDP Straight 8
- ohio scientific haul
- old US Telephone hybrid ('Network' block)
- Smoke From PSU Socket
- need a Pentium 75 and heatsink (and seriously OT)
- need a Pentium 75 and heatsink
- classiccmp server
- Advice on Lisa 2 restoration
- Moldy data tape help
- Vax 3100 disk recommendation and suggestions
- Anyone got a VT52 they'd be willing to sell?
Mr Ian Primus
- Ohio Scientific Challenger 4P software
- Looking for AT case in Seattle area
- neat ibm mainframe video on youtube
- Desoldering: Was (Re: Advice on Lisa 2 restoration)
- probably OT,
- A question about IBM 2780/3780 over TCP/IP for systems under simulation.
- Surplus source for MAN8940 common-cathode 0.8" 7-segment displays?
- JPL control room, 1979 - anyone want to do some systems-spotting?
- Lisa: Some progress!
- Y3K for PDP-11 Operating Systems
- Lisa Test 3.0?
- probably OT, but still cool: found an HP large format printer on the road
- VCF East update
- AM27S185 PROMs
- CMD MSCP controllers
- Portable Computing Turns 30
- OT: Telephone Network block repair
- anyone need a Rainbow?
- DEC Legacy Event 2011 Announcement - October 8th, 9th 2011, Windermere, UK
- RT-11 / RX-01 issues ... "almost" boots ...
- OT: Incandescent lamps get a reprieve, possiblly
- DEC docs and machines available, Suffolk, UK
- New rsync mirroring at trailing-edge.com
- Quantum leap in disk storage discovered!
Zane H. Healy
- *NEW* C64!
Zane H. Healy
- cctalk Digest, Vol 92, Issue 17 [Borland manuals going up on Bitsavers!]
vintagecoder at aol.com
- Status of Lisa bringup
- VAX 7810, VAX 3620 and VAX 3610 available in Detroit
- Jerry Lawson passed away (developed Fairchild Channel F video game console)
David W. Erhart
- free 3600 lisp machine, two 14" disks, spare boards
- Lisa Office System install blues..
- Fwd: [IP] Fwd: Columbia terminates Kermit Project after 30 years (fwd)
- Data recovery on 8" System/36 diskettes
- FF DEC Commercial Cab (UK)
- Plaintext green cards site - anyone know it?
listmailgoeshere at gmail.com
- Dave Haynie's Garage Sale
- Ferguson BigBoard I & Microcornucopia Magazine
- taxonomy of computer assemblages
- difference between Quick compilers
- anyone want a defective Tandy 2000?
- Anyone have documentation for a Finlux ELM 640.350-M1 display?
- FF DEC cabinet, dual RL02 drives, RL11, cables and disk packs
- ebay: Friden STW-10 1949 calculator, $40
- Stag PPZ EPROM programmer
- Prosser/The Art of Digital Design, Laboratory Notes
- Modern source projects (was Re: difference between Quick compilers)
- Modern source projects (was Re: difference between Quick
- HP LaserJet 4100 rear cover
J. David Bryan
- Epson SMD-400 diskette drive
- [N8VEM: 9468] Re: Jupiter Ace
- S-100 Serial IO PCBs are here!
- Looking for Multibus parts.....
- Nice old calculator on CL
Peter C. Wallace
- cctech Digest, Vol 92, Issue 21
- Modern source projects (was Re: difference
- IOB6120 Anyone?
- Syquest SQ52xx failure modes?
- Gordon Bell paper on the history of CHM
- Avail IBM Series 1
- Assembly is dead, etc.
- cctech Digest, Vol 92, Issue 24
- Teletypes Available @ InfoAge in Wall, NJ USA
- ASR 33 - question about powering reader
- Info on QED 993 (QBus PDP-11 processor)
- Building a shortwave/HAM radio station...
- Assembly is dead, long live Assembly...
- Moving things from Seattle to the Bay Area
- In Bay Area, available for drooling
- QED 993
tiggerlasv at aim.com
- Control Data - TRG Division microwave stuff
- Atari 800xl "translator disk"?
- ebay: it can be yours for *only* $200,000
- cctech Digest, Vol 92, Issue 25
- Modern source projects (was Re: difference between
- Epson SMD-400 drive
- Where does one find small 4:3 LCD screens with composite or S-video input?
- Where does one find small 4:3 LCD screens with composite or S-video input? (Ethan Dicks)
- 5.25" floppy drive cleaners
- DEC M8043 (DLVJ1-M) Configuration help?
- How to thin a collection...
Zane H. Healy
- PC Keyboard to serial adapter...
- Troubleshooting a Xerox Alto: failure to boot
- Avogadro's number
- Bad ebay experiance with ebay seller : sammyslave1
- ebay: Burroughs/Unisys B26 CPU $0.99
- Free Stuff in Albany/Richmond, CA, Wednesday Only
- Lisa sighting at Notacon
- CMS disk drive?
- Selectric speed and durability (was Re: Retro Atari 400 looking Keyboard)
- DEC PDP-11 weight
Zane H. Healy
- HP6940B Free!
- CMS disk drive
- Reproducing Printed Circuit Board Artwork
Marden P. Marshall
- Unisys "Micro A"
- Serial Port Web Server
Zane H. Healy
- Vintage Computer Festival East Teletype Workshop Update
- Fwd: [alt.folklore.compute...] PDP11GUI: Home page has moved
- Selectric speed and durability (was Re: Retro Atari 400
- Internships (was Re: Selectric speed and durability (was Re: Retro Atari 400 looking Keyboard))
- Anyone Have VWS V4.0, 4.1 & 4.2?
- new here
- Fwd: [GreenKeys] Free RTTY machines in central Iowa
- Wanted: WD1002-HDD docs or Teac SD-520U help
- IBM 9000 / 9221 Mini Main Frame on eBay
- IMSAI 8080 for sale, for a good cause
- S-100 Serial IO boards available
- OT: vacuum tube question
- Replacing capacitors (was RE: new here)
- Good-condition IMSAI for sale
- Can someone identify this IC "header"?
- This is a Xerox Star, right?
- Data Scrubbing in archives and paranoia
- Ryan Suenaga
- IBM 3287
- Dummy loads (was: Re: new here)
- Latest DiscFerret beta software
- Older PDP-8 repair (was Re: new here)
- Prototype board...
- Nuclear Data ND 812 photos
- Tektronix photos updated
- uPD7220 GDC prototype PCBs
- Have: Control Data 8528 digital communications terminal reference manual
- Old Ics...
- Our very own John is famous
- FIGnition - a retro 8-bit computer
- DLV11-J RS-232 Cable
- cctalk Digest, Vol 92, Issue 67
- Bench supply (Was: cctalk Digest, Vol 92, Issue 67
- Looking for PDP-8/S Owners
- 10base2 to 100baseT conversion
- Vintage Computer Festival East update
- command line "museum"
- H7140 PDP11 PSU
- RT-11 / RX-01 issues ... "almost" boots ..
- Aluminum rectifiers (was Dummy Loads)
- Free (Seattle) - M4 Data 9-track drive
- Eprom programming current...
Last message date:
Sat Apr 30 22:49:07 CDT 2011
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:41:21 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).