HP 9000 series 200 emulator

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 09:58:38 CST 2011

> The nice thing about this list is that there is plenty of knowledge to

I have coem across an awful lot of self-styled experts -- not on this
list I hasten to add -- who are anything but. I treat all information
with a pinch on NaCl....

> go around. For almost any topic that matters, there are at least a few
> listmember experts on the topic that can help. We have several analog
> video/CRT experts, several (lots!) floppy experts, several power
> supply experts, and so on.

However, some of the information about CRTs has been IMHO somwhat
irresponsible if not downright dangerous. I don;t doubt there are people,
quite possibly on this list, who know more aobut CRTs than the
information given in the data books. And I will accept that hte
manufactueres have an interest in selling replacement CRTs. Haowever, if
you are going to contradict statements in the data books you had better
know what you are doing.