DECwhatzits

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 12 22:17:21 CST 2011

The racks are what the US Navy uses on board ship.  I have my
suspicions, I've sent the link to someone that might know something.
My guess is the thing with the TK50 is a VAX.

Zane

At 10:44 PM -0500 3/12/11, William Donzelli wrote:
>http://www.oceanviewcom.com//misc/St_Js_TE_Outside.JPG
>
>Two modules look like they came from the DEC stable, but what are they?
>
>This rack may or may not be appearing on DRMS lists sometime in the
>next 20 years. That is all I know about it.
>
>--
>Will

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |