Digital archiving tools

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Sat Mar 12 13:53:54 CST 2011

I have used DDS DAT for years, currently trying out DLT and AIT2 drives
(nice to have a 50GB native tape). While I have 100's of burnt CDs that are
15 years old by now, I don't think DVDr will be as good. And I still mess
around with MO drives for my old gear, picked up a few more drives in the
last year incase mine fail.