SUN Ultra 5 NVRAM

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 19:12:18 CDT 2011

Ok, I hacked the old chip and installed a 3V CR2032 coin type battery on
top.

My chip was a M48T59-70PCI by ST (which is what should have been there for a
SS5)

There was a sticker on the top (system id???) with 80 f4 61 b0 on it.

Assuming I didn't screw the chip up and installed it correctly, how do I
reprogram it? What I seen on the net is too generic.

Where do I find a serial number or network ID on the physical unit?